The sudden announcement by the WA Labour Government back in September 2021 to end all native timber logging by 2024 is now nearly upon us. Currently there are about 2.25 million hectares of public native forest in south west WA. Approximately 62% is set aside for conservation, national parks and reserves, with the remaining 38% […]