Have you dreamed of going to Bali and learning unique art skills by a professional Artist’ Here is your chance with Perth Artist Christine Hingston who spent 3 months in Bali last year and enjoyed it so much she set up her first retreat in May 2014 and following it’s success has another one planned for September 2014.
Take a break from the Aussie winter and enjoy the beautiful Bali weather and hospitality in stunning Ubud, and at the same time learn from Christine’s abundant knowledge of art.
Bali Art Retreats 2014
With professional artist Christine Hingston
- Place: Ubud Bali
- Dates: September 8th-17th 2014
- Tuition: five hours per day, one rest day
- Studio: large open pavilion with rice field and jungle views
- Class size: six people minimum, ten maximum
- Accommodation: can be arranged on site or close by from $40 per day
- Cost: $1150 per person, gst included. This cost includes all tuition and some art materials,one complimentary massage at Cantica Spa, a welcome to Ubud dinner at the Casa Luna Restaurant and a farewell to Ubud dinner at the Yellow Flower Restaurant.
The Studio is open 24 hours a day with night time security. Join Christine for early morning yoga.
Magic Happens in Ubud
Indulge yourself in a fun and informative 10 day art retreat in beautiful Ubud with artist Christine Hingston.
My studio is a large open pavilion in the rice fields with views to the jungle and mountains in the distance.Nurture yourself in tropical surroundings, morning yoga, great healthy food, spa treatments, sunset walks and finish the day with live music at night.Be inspired to create beautiful art.Christine Hingston
Day 1 – arrive in Ubud, visit the art shop and set up the studio, welcome to Ubud dinner at the Casa Luna Restaurant.
Day 2,3,4,5 – morning class 10am- 1pm, break for lunch, afternoon class 2pm-4pm.
Day 6 – rest day.
Day 7,8,9 – work on your own project
with individual tuition from Christine.
Day 10 – fun collaboration with all artists, pack up studio, farewell to Ubud dinner at the Yellow Flower organic Restaurant.
Topics covered – start a sketch book, taking photographs to use as ideas, drawing a nude model, drawing or painting a character model, mixing colours, mixed media painting using different materials, painting still life, painting landscape.